WCTI has an immediate opening for a creative Digital Content Producer! In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of news content for our digital properties, WCTI's website and social media platforms. This position will also work closely with the News Manager, MMJ's and other digital producers to create multi-platform content. In this position you will determine the content and flow of our postings, work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories and develop content for any platform
The ideal candidate will have:
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative digital story, appropriate to the platform
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily digital production
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Proficient with non-linear, digital editing and newsroom systems, such as iNews
• Familiarity with strategies for various digital news platforms will enhance your application
• Must have at least some previous digital news content production experience at a commercial TV station, although the right entry-level candidate may be considered
• A journalism degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx37wq-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.