Traffic Anchor - WBRC
TRAFFIC ANCHOR (MORNING) - WBRC
WBRC is the number one station in Central Alabama. We produce award-winning news. We also have a dominant digital presence, using WBRC.com, the WBRC News app, the WBRC Weather app, and social media platforms to connect to a worldwide audience.
WBRC Fox6 News is looking for a dynamic personality to present traffic information to our morning viewers and digital consumers. You'll need to be a top-notch journalist and self-starter with a dedication to innovation.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Collecting, writing, and reporting traffic for Good Day Alabama
- Communicating with anchors and producers to provide up-to-the-minute travel conditions on air and online.
- Ability to fill-in the anchor as needed.
- Post and update stories across broadcast and digital platforms
- 3 years of local news experience
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Must be willing to work morning show hours
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
WBRC-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk8jz8-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.