Sales Support Coordinator - WBAY
Come work for an award-winning station in an award-winning city! Winner of the regional Edward R. Murrow Awards for Best Newscast and Overall Excellence, WBAY is the market-leading station in the #1 Best Place to Live in the Country, as ranked by US News & World Report: Green Bay, WI. As the first TV station in the area and only the second in the state, WBAY has a rich history of community involvement, sponsoring local events, supporting Toys for Tots, and producing the longest-running local telethon in the country. As an NFL town situated on the Great Lakes, Green Bay is a safe, affordable, midsize community with something for everyone. Tour Lambeau Field, go hiking or kayaking in picturesque Door County, check out a local brewery, or catch nationally-touring concerts and stage shows.
The Sales Support Coordinator position is primarily responsible for managing commercial copy including assignment of house numbers and data entry into the WideOrbit traffic system. This position will also provide support to our master control, promotions, programming, and sales departments. Attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to work with others is a must. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and other computer systems is necessary and WO Traffic or traffic experience is desired but not required.
Maintain accuracy of the commercial, promo, and PSA database in WideOrbit Traffic. This includes filing, and purging of information in a timely fashion
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Confirm traffic instructions to various advertisers and agencies as needed
- Accurately input advertiser commercial instructions into the WideOrbit database
- Fill and proof traffic logs for finalization by the hub
- Retrieve, review, and upload commercials, promos, and PSA's for air
- Provide a dub list of needed materials for Master Control each day
- Provide administrative support to Account Executives as needed
- Update Political Public File
• ️ Must be able to work under daily deadline pressure with attention to detail. Ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team. Must have strong organizational skills. It is essential to be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients. Maintain a positive attitude.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references.
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
WBAY-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyb6b-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.