WBAY-TV is the market-leading ABC affiliate in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The station won 2 Edward R. Murrow Awards in 2020, including Investigative Reporting. Our news department produces 36 hours of news each week. Wbay.com is the number one news and information website in all of NE Wisconsin.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
-Enterprising ideas for original, impactful and compelling content for all platforms
-Able to shoot, write, edit and present stories in a live and/or recorded situation.
-Sending and following up on FOIA requests to local agencies
-Developing sources within the community to report on important issues
-Developing creative content specifically for digital and OTT platforms
-Using social media to promote content, drive engagement, find sources and stories
• At least 1 year working at a TV station with a strong news department or a digital, multi-platform news operation
• Excellent conversational writing and communication skills
• Experience in web and graphic design software, digital publishing applications and multi-media production software
• Experience with digital content management systems, shooting video, TVU backpacks/apps, and Edius Video editing
• Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k6ye-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.