Primarily responsible for managing the licensing of the mobile game rights of Japanese Anime/Manga IPs under the supervision by the Senior Manager. The scope of work in terms of licensing includes finding and negotiating with the potential licensee(s), representing the production consortium of the anime towards the licensee(s), managing the approval process, and reporting back to the production consortium.
In addition, as a producer's assistant, planning new game proposal and carry out various tasks related to them.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Support and manage the decision making and approval process on product features from IP point of view and work closely with the licensees
• Support the licensees to increase game review/ratings and the profits
• Maintain the milestone schedule and content, as well as validate key milestones deliveries in relation with the objectives.
• Search for potential partners/licensees to work with in licensing and production area, negotiate the deal terms with them
• Review marketing plan & strategies for mobile game and receive necessary approvals from the IP owner(s).
• Work closely with Local Production/Anime team to ensure smooth communications with the production consortium or any other parties involved in the IP. Identify and analyze business development opportunities in mobile game and help organize projects and prepare proposals.
• Creation and maintenance of project documents.
• File management and t emporary cost management and budget control .
• Manage the required legal work with the support by Legal team in Burbank
• All the above will be done under the supervision by the Senior Manager.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
BA/BS or equivalent required
Knowledge/Skills (in order of priority)
Fluent in English speaking, reading, and writing Native Japanese Basic knowledge and experience of game business Personality that fits the game industry that enables smooth communications with the game production team and the related parties of the game production
Minimum 2 years of working experience in the Game or Entertainment industry
Licenses or Certificates
PHYSICAL HAZARDS-Health and Safety Concerns
General Office Environment
EQUIPMENT AND SPECIAL MATERIALS
Experience in content production and licensing business
REMARKS: Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at anytime. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concerns whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn0jq-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.