Advanced Economy Game Designer
Software Engineer (Build & Automation)
WB Games Boston seeks a talented Software Engineer (temporary) to work on our Build and Automation Engineering platform, supporting Game of Thrones: Conquest mobile, and other titles.
We use a DevOps approach to continuous integration (CI) with cloud-based solutions to help build and test our products as well as provide automation to improve developer experience and efficiency.
This is a long term (up to 2 years) temporary position that is eligible for most company benefits.
• Suggest and implement improvements to our automated testing framework
• Identify existing manual testing processes that would benefit from automation
• Develop customer focused solutions to improve product quality, and support a data driven development approach
• Strong software development skills including coding (C#, Java and Python preferred)
• Familiarity with Unity and/or other game engines (UE3, Cocos, etc)
• Experience working with Jenkins or other continuous integration software
• Self-motivated, interested in pro-actively identifying and dealing with issues before they arise
• Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment and effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
• 2+ years' experience working on games or mobile applications
• Proficiency working with automated testing tools, such as Appium or Selenium
• Experience playing mobile games is not necessary but is a huge plus!