IT Support Analyst
WB Games Inc. seeks a Senior UI/UX Designer for the WBG Burbank Network department.
WB Games Network is a WB Games initiative to unify and streamline the game services for their players across our Games portfolio. We're looking for an experienced UX designer to own the design and development of the platform as it continues to grow. Expect a start-up like environment with an agile team spanning multiple time zones and a multi-year vision for this platform.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Communicate design ideas using wireframes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Present and sell designs and key milestone deliverables to internal teams and key stakeholders; effectively manage internal and external feedback.
• Design graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• 6+ years proven experience in UX design with a strong portfolio presenting wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
• 2+ years proven experience in leading design, with at least 2 mobile apps from pre-production to ship or at least 1 mobile free-to-play game.
• Experience with front-end web technology, enough to create technically sound designs.
• Experience working with multiple disciplines, stake-holders, including product management.
• BA/BS degree in design (e.g. interaction, graphic design, visual communications, product, human factors) with demonstrable experience in the field of user experience and user interface design.
• Excellent visual design skills.
• Proficient with standard design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch.
• Professional written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good time-management skills and ability to self-manage effectively in a remote environment.
• Proactive with a bias for action, pushing for clarity around ambiguous problems.
• An eye for detail and a high bar for quality.
• Experience designing for cross-platform systems (web,, mobile).
• Experiencing designing for games.
• Experience working with component based web frameworks like React or Angular.
• Experience developing/creating design libraries.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.