Senior UI / UX Designer, Mobile Games
San Francisco, CA
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Product Manager for the Digital Product Management department.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is looking for great people that want to create the next big hit in entertainment and change how players view gaming. Warner Bros. has brought some of most beloved brands to consumers such as Harry Potter, LEGO, DC, and much more in the interactive medium. We are looking to add an energetic, social, and ambitious professional who has a passion to create great games and win.
As a Senior Product Manager on the 3rd Party Publishing team for mobile, you will play a critical role in defining the game and play a key responsible role in its success. You will help design and optimize metagame features that improve player engagement and retention. You will help plan live ops calendars, events and offers as well as design and improve the live ops systems that will manage these features. You will work with internal stakeholders across the WB publishing organization and with world class international developers.
• Help define the product strategy and own live ops strategy for a F2P mobile title.
• Define, set and optimize KPIs for key features that drive player growth, engagement and investment by understanding player friction, needs and fulfillment.
• Own the planning of live ops calendars composed of events, promotions and offers.
• Collaborate with other Product Managers and Analysts to analyze game data and set up experiments to optimize and improve player experience and value.
• Collaborate with peers from Production and Publishing (including UA, Tech, Platform, Analytics, Customer Service, Legal and more) to deliver against business needs such as revenue goals, legal compliance, and larger organizational initiatives.
• Collaborate and prioritize a product roadmap with the game development team.
• 4+ years of product management in F2P games, preferably mobile.
• Strong passion for games and gaming, preferably mobile.
• Deep player empathy and awareness of player fantasy fulfillment.
• Expert understanding of major F2P genres and associated systems or economies.
• Experience designing successful features or systems that drive player engagement, retention and investment for a live service product.
• Ability to write product specifications and create wireframes.
• Proven track record as a strong team player with strong verbal and communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple disciplines and cultures.
• Self-starter and motivated with excellent time management skills.
• BA/BS, quantitative or technical degree (math, economics, finance) or MBA a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zw13-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.