Associate Manager, Brand Marketing
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics for the Marketing department. WB Games is the interactive home of some of the most iconic brands in entertainment. From Batman to Harry Potter to Game of Thrones and Mortal Kombat, our storytelling and unique player experiences reach millions of gamers across the world. WB Games is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics. This is a high-impact role working cross-functionally within the organization reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and will be responsible for driving influence across the publishing organization including Central Product Management, Production, User Research, Studio, Brand and Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Integrated Communications, and Analytics Data Management.
You will be responsible for generating insights that help marketing business and product leaders understand marketing performance, customer quality, and user behaviors. In addition, you will analyze campaign performance and marketing investment, identify actionable business insights and business risks as well as provide strategic recommendations to the business unit.
• Develop and grow marketing analytics team and build our capabilities to provide actionable insights and recommendations to global and regional marketing, central product management, and production teams for WB Games.
• Serve in a consultative role to support publishing:
• Define strategies and tactics to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
• Design and recommend appropriate analytic methodology, approach & KPIs to track and measure performance.
• Set the marketing product priorities for internal analytics platform including sourcing new data streams relevant to marketing teams.
• Build and automate campaign reporting.
• Bring thought leadership in the areas of campaign, influencer, streaming, and community analytics.
• Develop frameworks to measure ROI across brand and product marketing, content marketing, influencer, and community.
• Identify the relationship between streamer viewership and game growth.
• Measure/benchmark paid and earned influencer activity.
• Measure/benchmark external community activity.
• Understand impact of esports on game performance.
• As required, perform hands-on analysis in support of results analysis.
• Be a compelling data storyteller by communicating findings and recommendations to non-technical audiences.
• Implement and promote analytics best practices and a cohesive, standardized approach.
• Must have an advanced degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, etc.).
• Have 8+ years demonstrated experience in an analytics or data science role, preferably within the gaming industry.
• Have 3+ years in a management role, developing and growing a team of data analysts.
• Hands-on experience with data gathering, model building, calibration, cross-validation.
• Experience leading data and analytics programs across marketing channels including social, streaming, CRM, and paid media platforms.
• Experience across analytics field including exploratory, descriptive, and predictive analytics.
• Experience storytelling data using visualization, narrative, and context to senior executives.
• Experience in data modeling with large, complex data sets and data visualization using R, Python, SPSS, SAS
• Experience querying and extracting data from multiple sources using SQL or LookML
• Experience with linear modeling and machine learning methods such as XGBoost and random forest
• Proficiency with at least one data visualization platform like Looker, Tableau or R Shiny, Microsoft Power BI.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1q2m-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.