Monolith Productions, a division of WB Games Inc., seeks a Senior Narrative Designer to help create and maintain the systems and workflows that will lead to high quality narrative experiences. The Senior Narrative Designer is responsible for collaborating with the rest of the design team, audio team, writers, and engineers to ensure their systems are functional and meet the needs of the design leadership. They will help bridge gameplay logic with the voice over dialog that supports it. This position will also work with the QA and Playtest groups throughout development to address critical feedback and make sure their experiences play and perform as intended.
• 5+ years of game design experience required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with the structures of procedural interactive narratives required.
• Published writing experience preferred.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Passion for storytelling in all media, especially the fantasy genre.
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zww9-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.