Game Design Director
London, United Kingdom
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Concept Artist who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next-generation platforms.
• Create industry-leading concepts that creatively and technically raise the project's visual bar.
• Be comfortable communicating across teams and departments.
• Self-regulate your workload while completing ad-hoc requests & investigating any issues that arise.
• Be proactive and work together to maintain world-class quality across the board.
• Continue to develop the skills of yourself and those around you to maintain a world-class quality.
• Work closely with the Art Director and Production Artists to create a cast of highly believable characters and immersive game environments
• Collaborate with department leads during review sessions to help achieve the finest artistic look possible.
• Excellent illustration skills and deep understanding of human/creature anatomy, color theory, values, form, shape language, and silhouette
• Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging, architecture, and detail in environmental design
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and
other 3D software painting packages
• Visualize complex environments through the use of basic components.
• Design original concepts that fit within the project style guide