Art Lead, Animation Art L
San Francisco, CA
Senior 3D Artist, Mobile Games (Remote OK)
WB Games Inc. seeks a Senior 3D Artist for the WBG San Francisco Art department. Are you a 3D artist in the games industry who loves exploring bold new ideas? Join us and invent the next generation of WB Games in beloved franchises like Harry Potter, Batman, and Wonder Woman.
On this R&D team you will be a core member of a small team working to bring early-phase concepts to life. You will have the opportunity to create artwork in different visual styles, help define the production pipeline, and explore innovative ideas.
The Senior 3D Artist must have demonstrable skill producing work in various CG disciplines including 3D hard modeling, texturing and building 3D interior/exterior environments. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a very small team of artists and on occasion as the only artist on a small prototype team. Because the artist in this role will need to produce assets in a variety of artistic styles; demonstrated stylistic range in your portfolio samples will be a plus.
• Importing/repurposing assets from other WB products in to ACME LABS prototype.
• Creating new art assets.
• Unity Integration and configuration of assets.
• Miscellaneous requests.
• Managing outsourcing (possibility).
• Minimum 5+ years of experience as a 3D artist (generalist) or 3D Environment Artist in game development.
• Expertise using Maya and/or 3D Studio Max.
• Strong technical skills with experience implementing assets in Unity.
• Expert knowledge of materials creation and environment lighting within Unity
• Experience making textures by using hand painting and photo editing techniques.
• Skilled at balancing art quality and performance optimizations.
• Clear, concise and transparent communicator - both written and verbal.
• A self-motivated team-player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Experience working with multiple disciplines/stake-holders.
• Proven time management skills with the ability to be self-sufficient and execute quickly.
To support your application for the Senior 3D Artist position, please provide a link or samples of the art work you are most proud of.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roezw1-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.