Assistant Games Producer
WB Games Chicago seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst to be responsible for much of the day-to-day testing of our art production tools for NetherRealm Studios. Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills are a must for this position. Additionally a general understanding of hardware and software support is important. Familiarity with the major console platforms and content creation software is a plus, (Maya, MotionBuilder, 3ds Max, Photoshop) The position is primarily focused on testing tool sets to be used in production by artists and programmers for content creation.
• 0-1+years testing software tools or retail-quality games on Windows/Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft platforms. Multiple platform experience preferred
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High school diploma or equivalent, BS or BA a plus
• Unreal Editor experience a major plus
• Strong computer skills including familiarity with current Microsoft operating systems. General software knowledge, Microsoft Word (or equivalent), Microsoft Excel (or equivalent), and Microsoft Outlook (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of one or more bug tracking databases, including but not limited to: JIRA, Test Track Pro, or equivalents.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time under tight deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex and/or detailed information clearly
• Operational knowledge of one or more gaming platforms, including, but not limited to: Microsoft (XBOX1, XBOX 360), Sony (PS3), Nintendo (Wii), and/or IOS platforms
• Entry level knowledge of basic testing concepts including: Test Case usage, Bug writing, Regression testing, and Ad hoc testing,
• Experience with custom or retail test case management, test automation, and regression testing tools
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1xjm-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.