San Francisco, CA
QA Tester (Temp)
WB Games Inc. seeks a Quality Assurance Tester for the WB Games San Francisco Production department. As a QA Tester, you must be an expert in black-box testing techniques, preferably on mobile devices. You are passionate about video games and have a knack for finding game breaking bugs. You will work closely with the rest of the game team, communicating issues directly to QA Leads, Producers, Engineers and Artists. As an integral part of the team, you will execute test cases, research bugs, file detailed bug reports and verify developer bug fixes.
• Find, research and report bugs in Jira.
• Perform regression, functional, exploratory and stress testing for mobile games.
• Execute software test cases and test plans.
• Assist QA Lead in maintaining test suites.
• Verify successful start and end of live events
• MOBILE GAME TESTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
• Tester or QA Lead on at least one mobile game.
• 1+ years of experience in Video Games Quality Assurance.
• Expert at exploratory and creative testing.
• Excellent bug writing skills.
• Strong user-level familiarity with iOS.
• Good understanding of software QA practices.
• Familiarity with mobile F2P games.
• Nice to have: Familiarity with Unity and Jenkins.