Director Of Product
Warner Bros. Games San Diego is creating the next generation of high quality, cross-platform games that bring iconic and beloved characters to life. Join our growing team of talented game makers and be a foundational part of a dynamic new studio as we strive to make an impact on the future of AAA free-to-play games.
WB Games San Diego is looking for an enthusiastic QA Tester to work on a new AAA, free-to-play, cross-platform game.
• Work closely with the design team and creative leaders on game features
• Test all aspects of gameplay for potential bugs and crashes
• Approach gameplay from various gamer profiles and perspectives to help fine-tune balance and usability
• Note issues with game balance, translation errors, and documentation
• Note issues across various hardware platforms and devices
• Make design notes and recommendations to improve gameplay flow and enjoyment
• Provide clear and detailed written reports of bugs and reproduction steps to the development team
• Promptly bring serious defects to the attention of the QA Lead
• Strong knowledge of game design principles, theories, and contemporary game trends
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, game design, or a relevant field preferred
• Prior experience in a software QA environment
• Strong familiarity with video game design concepts and hardware
• Comprehensive knowledge of video game trends, genres, and industry
• Excellent problem-solving and observational skills
• Ideally, 1+ years of QA testing experience
• A deep love of video games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pqwn-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.