Junior IT Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT
QA Game Tester (temporary)
WB Games Inc. seeks a temp Quality Assurance Functionality Tester f or the Avalanche game studio.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Tester will be responsible for executing test cases on products published by Avalanche Software. The QA Tester will also be required to effectively communicate defects to the rest of the production team, enter bugs into the bug database and follow-up on those bugs on the test suite. This position will report directly to the QA Lead.
The successful candidate for this role will be a p assionate Gamer and detailed oriented.
• Test products and executing test cases and declare pass or fail
• Report bugs and follow up on the test suite if applicable
• Organization of individual workload within the test suite frame and team objectives
• Assign bugs within the database with supervisor approval
• Prioritize test cases with supervisor approval
• Perform other tasks at the discretion of the Quality Assurance Manager
• Testers must be 18 years old or older
• High School diploma preferred
• Experience with consoles and/or PC testing is preferred
• Previous experience and/or understanding of QA test suites, test cases and QA bug databases such as Jira
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical skills, must be detail oriented
• Self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team