Community & Communications Manager
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
As Product Liaisons at Playdemic, a division of WB Games Inc., you will be the subject matter expert on our products and be the key liaison between our Customer Support operations team and development teams.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships, ensuring successful communication between the studios, development teams and customer facing support teams to provide best in class support for MVP customers.
If you are an experienced and passionate individual with a proven record of successful communications and customer service in gaming, we would love to hear from you.
• Communicate between Customer Support operations team and development teams on current and potential ticket driving issues.
• Provide assessments of potential ticket driving issues in real-time to department stakeholders.
• Assume the role of Subject Matter Expert and be prepared to answer questions regarding the products for which you're responsible to both stakeholders and customers.
• Assist in creating and updating policies and procedures for agents responding to support tickets.
• Assist in creating customer-facing knowledge-based articles to help players self-service.
• Create and deliver recurring and ad-hoc reporting to all stakeholders on ticket volume, issues, and trends.
• Ability to work independently, bringing in assistance from peers when necessary
• Attention to detail
• Social media experience
• Proficiency with MS Office and GSuite business applications
• High EQ, ability to speak to partners across disciplines and build professional relationships
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate their skills and experience in the following:
• Experience with games and the gaming industry
• Passion for product
• Experience starting work from a fresh slate
• Demonstrable Customer Service experience
• Community experience
• Willingness to travel
What we can offer you
At Playdemic, we know that the only way to make world-class games is by hiring the most talented people and then creating the right environment to empower them to do their best work. We have recently moved into a brand new, purpose-built office space, which balances ambitious design, brilliant workspaces with generous and indulgent breakout areas for co-working, socialising and meetings. Here some of the amazing features we have added to this space:
• Amazing looking, flexible, open plan workspaces
• Interesting and varied meeting spaces
• Height adjustable desks throughout
• State of the art entertainment systems for people to socialise with at lunch or after work
• One of the fanciest coffee machines you've ever seen, delivering awesome, barista-style beverages
On top of a very competitive salary, we also offer some of the following amazing benefits:
• Being part of the Warner Bros. family – one of the world's largest media companies
• Regular health, wellbeing and social events
• Comprehensive Bonus Package
• Generous Company Pension
• Life Assurance
• Discounts on products