WB Games is a leader in the games industry across all game platforms and mobile devices. Our diverse and inclusive workforce creates and brings to life the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes, and wizards in the world. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do. We have studios and offices across the globe.
Your New Role...
This Producer role supports the Senior Producer with the day-to-day management of the project. Responsibilities include working directly with the Game Developers, Marketing, PR, Community, Partnerships, Biz Dev, Licensors, QA, Legal, Events, and IT. Closely tracking game and game asset progress with the Developer, Publisher, and other external stakeholders…communicating updates to all necessary parties. The Producer will ensure that deliverables are on time, on budget and complete as per the Development Agreement, and that the approved submissions maintain a high standard of integrity.
Ideally the producer is one who is collaborative, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and very organized. They are someone who brings the sum of their experiences and applies that knowledge to improving the communication and effectiveness of a team. They can communicate complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Assist the Senior Producer(s) and Executive Producer(s) in keeping the schedules, bug database, and publisher tracking tools organized and fully updated.
• Work with Monday.com, Confluence, JIRA, Visio, Shotgrid (or equivalent tool) to manage and optimize workflows.
• Identify, triage, and propose solutions to issues
• Setup internal/external play sessions, educate internal depts about the project details.
• Working directly with dev teams in specifically assigned areas on the production of WBIE product. This will incorporate all phases of project development from concept to post-launch but primarily focused on post-launch live phase.
• Assist in reviewing all milestones for brand integrity and gameplay, and routing to third parties, key internal and external stakeholders, and IP holders as necessary. Ensuring relevant feedback is communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables.
• Assist in communicating updates to all necessary team members and the wider publishing organization. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and regular site visits to the Developer(s).
• Supporting the Executive Producer in other videogame projects as assigned.
• Assist in coordinating between various publishing organizational efforts' and key stakeholders for the title in order to deliver a competitive, finely tuned, and well-supported live game service that maximizes player engagement and retention.
• Overseeing the Q/A and localization process with internal and external vendors.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Previous Producer experience or equivalent with game developer or publisher. Publisher experience preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of Jira, Confluence, SharePoint and/or other database software required.
• Previous experience with Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Shotgrid, Monday.com, Confluence.
• Ability to create, maintain, and track comprehensive project schedules
• Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate complex topics in a clear manner.
• Is Passionate about the industry and the work we do.
• Is empathic in the work they do with others.
• Display a high degree of confidentiality
• 1-2+ years experience in AAA videogame game production as a producer; experience with shipped console/handheld games preferred.
• Experience working with licensing entities.
• A strong understanding of the latest and emerging trends across video game genres.
• Comfortable with configuring and troubleshooting game console and PC setups
• A strong background and understanding of console video game production preferred.
• College degree or equivalent preferred.
• Game design/production training a plus.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $62,790.00 - $116,610.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9nwxm-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.