Compliance Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
WB Games Inc. seeks a Mobile Game Systems Designer for the WBG San Francisco Design department. Are you a Game Designer that can stand alongside Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman?
WB Games San Francisco united DC's greatest superheroes with ''DC Legends'' and brought the Wizarding World to life with ''Harry Potter: Wizards Unite''. Now, WBGSF seeks a Mobile Game Systems Designer that will create features and contribute to the next generation of WB mobile games.
As a Mobile Game Systems Designer, you will design compelling game systems, mechanics and content and work with a team of engineers, artists, UX designers, producers and product managers to see their implementation. Cooperation, collaboration and creativity are key in this role.
• Work with the Design Director to develop game systems and mechanics appropriate to a game's IP and creative vision.
• Create game design documents that communicate concepts and define requirements to other team members across different disciplines.
• Balance game mechanics for a free-to-play mobile RPG game.
• Tune and maintain economy in a live free-to-play game.
• 3 – 5 years experience making successful games, especially mobile or social games.
• University degree or equivalent work experience.
• Background in game design, computer science or equivalent a plus.
• Deep understanding of the F2P mobile/social market.
• Familiarity with Unity preferred.
• Scripting skills a plus.
• Strong math and analytic skills.
• Excellent spreadsheet skills and familiarity with Excel or equivalent.
• Good writing and design documentation skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills and familiarity with Powerpoint or equivalent presentation software.
• Deep knowledge of major Warner Brothers intellectual property, such as DC Entertainment super-heroes.
• Deep understanding of the collectible character / RPG genre.
• Narrative writing skill a plus.
• UI design skills a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g459k1-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.