San Francisco, CA
Marketing Analyst (Conversion Optimization) - Temp
WB Games Inc. seeks a Marketing Analyst (Conversion Optimization) for the UA Analytics department. This role will start out as a temporary position, but there is a desire to convert the position into a regular-full-time role at a later date.
The Conversion team at WB Games in San Francisco is looking for a Marketing Analyst. This person will help lead the planning and execution of mobile app store testing, and providing data driven recommendations for how to improve our creatives and conversion funnels across both paid and organic traffic. Core responsibilities will focus on creative performance analysis, directly setting up and managing mobile app store testing, console landing page optimization, weekly and quarterly creative reports, competitive intel reports and data analysis, across a portfolio of games including Game of Thrones: Conquest, and Mortal Kombat 11. This role requires excellent organizational & communication skills as this hire will work cross-functionally across multiple teams & departments.
• Creative performance analysis
• Mobile App store testing
• Competitive creative analysis & store front report
• Build dashboard & analytical models
• Web landing page optimization & testing
• Provide data driven recommendations for new creative & store concepts
• Perform data intensive analysis, leveraging wide array of tools & platforms
• B.A or B.S Degree
• 3+ years work experience in an analyst, marketing, or consulting role, preferably in a UA team in the videogame industry
• Experience with StoreMaven, or other A/B testing tools, a big plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Intuitive grasp of data with ability to compile, analyze and provide recommendations off datasets
• Great judgement and ability to work independently and in a team
• Prior knowledge in gaming, User Acquisition, performance marketing, and social media acquisition platform such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, and Snap is preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge in Google Analytics preferred, but not required
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• SQL / programming experience is a plus, but not necessary