Avalanche, a division of WB Games, Inc., is looking to hire a Lead MoCap Tech to join the Animation team supporting our upcoming game, Hogwarts Legacy, a new, open world, action RPG set in the Wizarding World.
The MoCap Lead Tech will oversee the motion capture stage and staff to ensure that the system runs efficiently for shoots.
• Supervise crew on shoot days, including system calibration, marker setup, actor calibration and other on-set duties
• Collaborate effectively with Art Directors, Art Leads, Producers, Cinematic and In-game Animators
• Deliver high quality motion data for internal and external in-game and cinematics teams
• Track and label motion capture data
• Apply motion capture data onto existing character setups
• Solve and retarget data to final CG characters
• Fix problems with solved data and data filtering / cleanup
• Keep up to date on latest capture technology and help guide the future development of tools and processes.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a Previz, video game, motion capture, or feature/commercials team
• On-set motion capture experience required
• Experience with setup and operation of Vicon Motion Capture systems and software
• Experience in Blade and Shotgun
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8zkx-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.