- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionLead Designer, UX (Games) (Remote)
Your New Role...
WB Games is looking for a motivated Lead UX Designer to help develop approachable and intuitive user flows for our players within our mobile strategy titles. You'll be partnering with creative leaders and experienced developers to help drive innovation and excellence in mobile gaming, while delivering on an exciting experience that captures our leading brands. This position may be performed fully remotely, with occasional travel to the studio.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Collect feedback from internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with them on implementation plans and work allocation.
• Work closely with consumer insights and product management teams to determine best use cases for planned UX projects.
• Develop player journeys, wireframes, grey-box prototypes, and detailed design specifications that describe the user experience to stakeholders, and direct development activities from inception to implementation.
• Set the team up for success by defining and driving our UX guidelines, component libraries, reviews and tools.
• Incorporate iterative design, live data, and user testing throughout the development process.
• Ensure current UX designs from team members fulfill the holistic game vision and have a consistent and engaging user experience.
• Mentor, grow and deliver critical feedback to team members to deliver the highest quality product for our players, and make our UX team the best in class.
Qualifications and Experience...
• 6+ years' experience in the role of UI/UX Designer or Interaction Designer on game products and/or mobile game products. 1+ year in a leadership role.
• Collaborative leader with an eye for detail, and eagerness to innovate in the user space.
• Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of producing quality user experience and healthy teams.
• Experience prototyping, testing, and iterating UX flows for mobile products, interactive software, core game loops and example user habits.
• Understanding of the mobile free-to-play market, user research and the games industry.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnyn0o-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.