Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant II for the Business Development department. The position provides full administrative & clerical support to SVP and VP.
Manage major meetings and conference calls, including booking rooms, circulating call-in schedules, catering, arranging visitor badges, and managing all aspects of calendar
Managing team meetings: setting agenda, arranging guest speakers, tracking action items.
Assist in preparation of presentations & analysis which include PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Arranges travel and hotel for all team members and prepare expense reports which entails managing full process from submission to approval.
Organizing executive meetings at major conferences (e.g. E3, GDC); coordinating with other admins to ensure smooth logistical execution
Manage the office, helping new hires get offices established including phone, email, computers etc., ordering equipment, software and supplies for the group and maintain order in and throughout office
Deliver mail to team members daily, oversee fedex, and all mail delivery.
Stays abreast of game industry developments through internet searches and trade periodical review and highlighting.
Responds to inquiries, orders supplies, and performs other related duties or projects as assigned.
• College degree required
• Minimum 5 years executive administrative assistant experience required
• Previous Film/TV/Games and/or tech company experience preferred
• Previous work in a Law firm, legal department or other professional services firm preferred
• Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook required.
• Familiarity with project management and collaboration tools, e.g. trello, asana, teams, zoom.
• Must have strong proficiency with spelling, grammar, punctuation, and report & letter formats.
• Must have general knowledge of standard filing procedures and general office procedures & practices.
• Experience in operating various office equipment required.
Nice to Haves
• Must have ability to adapt to changing priorities & crisis situations.
• Must have excellent interpersonal & organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to be tactful with personnel at all levels of the company required.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high energy department assisting multiple people.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Must be self-motivated & results oriented.
• Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnko4k-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.