WBIE is looking for an Associate Producer to help support internal development efforts as part of a robust WBIE slate. The Associate Producer will support the Producer with the day-to-day management of high-profile videogames with internal and development teams. Responsibilities include forging strong, successful partnerships with our development teams, including day-to-day communication and support as necessary. It also includes supporting and/or leading localization efforts, supporting and/or leading QA efforts internally, and closely tracking the submission and approval process between the studios and publishing arm of WBIE, communicating updates to all necessary parties.
The Associate Producer will help to ensure that milestones are delivered on time, on budget and are completed as per the Development Plan, and that each submission maintains a high standard of quality. He or she may closely with the Manager of Legal and Business Affairs to identify any legal and compliance issues, as well as collaborate with and provide support to internal stakeholders in Marketing, PR and Community/Social, Customer Service, Backend Technology, and external partners as needed. He or she may also work with legal and studio service groups to coordinate voice-over script recording and talent scheduling.
The Associate Producer is expected to be a self-starter, possess a meticulous attention to detail, and be comfortable with configuring and troubleshooting game console and PC setups. He or she will also take on project lead responsibilities for small projects the team is managing by working directly with Development, QA, Legal and Marketing to drive the project(s) from start to completion in a short period of time.
• Work within Jira bug tracking tool, querying bugs, entering bug cases and reviewing, triaging bugs through the system. Previous experience with this tool a requirement.
• Record detailed meeting minutes, identifying, tracking, and following-up on action items.
• Manage the build request process through in partnership with the WBIE Burn Lab, working to ensure all members of the team and Sr Staff have build access when needed.
• Manage game asset requests from Marketing and PR. Individually, or with the dev team, work to provide the assets needed that meet with the proper Anti-Piracy guidelines.
• Building visually compelling PowerPoint presentations for internal and external consumption. Art background and/or extensive experience with Illustrator and/or Photoshop a plus, but not required.
• Work with Box.com or other file collaboration system to create a collaborative environment for us to work with our external stakeholders and development partners.
• Tradeshow support (demo, tech setup, etc) for relevant titles.
• General tech setup for internal meetings and reviews.
• A love of console gaming, in general, and with experience and/or knowledge about a wide range of game genres and live service titles popular in today's market.
• Stakeholder review, relationship management and general creative process between developer, publishing, and external partners via Box.com or other collaboration tools.
• Reviewing all milestones for quality and gameplay, and routing to third parties when necessary. Insuring required changes are communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables. Build playthroughs and write-ups and documentation review at each milestone.
• Overseeing the QA, localization, customer service, and player moderation processes and pipelines with our internal teams for live products.
• Communicating updates to all necessary team members. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and site visits to the Developer.
• Supporting the Producer in other videogame projects as assigned.
• Previous Associate Producer experience at a game developer strongly preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of Jira, Confluence and/or other database software required.
• 2+ years experience in console/handheld videogame game production; experience actually shipping a AAA console product at a developer preferred.
• A strong background and understanding of multi-platform video game production.
• Previous experience managing production of a GaaS title while in the post-launch phase strongly preferred.
• College degree or equivalent preferred.
• Game design/production training a plus.
• Highly organized and self-directed; able to keep on an assigned track without supervision required.
• Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a strategic thinker who also has a high attention to detail
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Online/internet skills.
• Art background, including experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator a plus.
• Experience building complex powerpoint presentations ideal.
• Experience with Jira required.
• Ability to create, maintain, and track comprehensive project schedules
• Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals
• Must excel at following up on task completion, identifying dependencies and disseminating information to staff and management
• Experience collaborating with licensors and/or filmmakers on videogames a plus.
• Previous experience in production on interactive products required
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Established communication, people, presentation and organizational skills
• Respect for all internal process, and a strong desire to learn and drive to those processes
• Resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and self-motivation
• Strong, clear communicator. The ability to communicate with multiple teams is required, including: business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, and more
• Passionate, committed and high level of energy
• Strong sense of ownership
• Ability to identify and mitigate risks
• Team player
• Up-to-date knowledge of videogame industry and games required
• Passion for videogames strongly preferred
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Some travel will be required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7xjj-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.