WB Games seeks an Assistant Producer to be responsible for overseeing specific aspects of development on one or more projects as determined by the Producer. This position supports producers and assists the team by managing and executing a variety of tasks related to the development of assigned projects or functional groups, from concept to release. Typical tasks include: leading a small strike team, scheduling and tracking team member tasks and assets, reporting status, identifying and reporting risks, assisting in ensuring adherence to schedules, coordinating with resources throughout the organization and/or third party vendors to ensure successful completion of assigned projects, working within production budget. Understands how own work fits into and impacts the project cycle. Contributes and shares ideas / competitive practices.
• Minimum 1 year experience working as an Assistant Producer or Production Coordinator
• Experience in the video game industry, with at least one shipped title, strongly preferred.
• Experience with outsourcing strongly desired.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong writing, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills and an understanding of team dynamics.
• Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
• Strong interest in games.
• Good technical understanding of games and technology.
• An understanding of mobile game development.
• Understanding of handheld and portable platforms, including iOS and Android
• The ability to complete multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
• Experience with project management and bug tracking software and techniques.
• Has a good understanding of scheduling and the product development cycle (overall organization, processes and workflows).
• Basic understanding of production methodologies.
• Customer-driven, can-do attitude a must!
• Team player, positive attitude and ability to remain cool under pressure
• Willing to assist in areas outside of department to help the project
• Capable of nurturing conflict resolutions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8nny-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.