3D Artist (Temporary)
WB Games is seeking a 3D Art Generalist to help develop and maintain our flagship title, Game of Thrones: Conquest.
Founded in 1994, WB Games Boston is focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. We utilize our extensive expertise in creating online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop our mobile titles, including Game of Thrones: Conquest. Please see our careers page at https://careers.wbgames.com/studios/boston/ to learn about our Studio Culture and perks.
About the Team
You'll be working closely with the 3D art team, a group of various disciplines that handle the creation and integration of visual in-game assets. The role involves handling recurring art tasks, asset cleanup, addressing visual bugs, and pinch hitting for VFX, Animation, or Technical Art tasks when needed. Our team has a shared mindset to grow skills and bring new approaches towards how we develop art for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
• Taking assets through the entire 3D pipeline.
• Rendering monthly 3D deliverables (Using Maya/Arnold or equivalent software)
• Working with the art team to create new visual components in the game
• Topology cleanup and asset optimization
• Integrating art assets and maintaining naming conventions
• Experience with Maya, ZBrush, Substance, Adobe Photoshop, and other digital content creation software. Experience with Unity and versioning software is a plus.
• The ability to work and collaborate with a small team. Experience working on a game development team is a plus.
• A portfolio demonstrating your work and skills. No art test required, your portfolio should speak for itself!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo4ek-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.