Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Ballpark Operations, the Coordinator of Ballpark Operations is responsible for maintaining records and files, preparing purchase and service orders, and providing administrative support for the Senior Vice President, all in a fast-paced environment supporting the day-to-day operations at the ballpark.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and manage service orders, purchase requisitions, service contracts, contracts, and change orders for the department.
• Assist in the organization and administration of files on behalf of the department, including identifying needs and developing procedures, electronic organization and tracking, and other administrative tasks.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and shipments for the department
• Serve as the primary point of contact and relationship manager for vendors and visiting guests, as directed by the SVP
• Maintain policy manuals as they are created and update as needed.
• Maintain contract lists and calendars to ensure no lapse in services
• Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, and research matters.
• Receive and track invoices and prepare vouchers for processing
• Work directly with the finance department to track payment and necessary follow-up with third-party vendors
• Provide general administrative support as needed for the Senior Vice President.
• Develop and update signage project calendar to ensure multiple signage requests meet their deadlines and fall within department budget.
• Manage all signage projects from conceptualization and documentation to finalization, ensuring internal and external communications and decisions are all aligned in project execution.
• Provide supervision and direction to vendor workers during site visitations and project work.
• Assist with operational elements which will include creating and keeping inventory of ballpark diagrams.
• Other duties as assigned by the Senior Vice President of Ballpark Operations
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
• BA/BS degree in Business
• 1-2 years of ballpark operations experience (including internships)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
• Attention to detail including excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
• Understands the need for data integrity and pays attention to maintaining accurate and timely data.
• An effective communicator orally and written with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude
• Ability to operate under pressure.
• Proficient with basic budget management and calculations.
• Ability to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Strong ability to create and thrive in a team environment.
• Uphold Core Values: Excellence, Performance, and Accountability. These core values set the tone in everything we do, help us succeed on and off the field, make a difference in the community and provide the best guest experience in sports. It is important that the person in the position commits themselves to these core values so that we can constantly move forward in the same direction – Together.
• Team and/or sports experience.
• Knowledge of MLB policies and procedures
• Working knowledge of DocuSign, Adobe Acrobat DC, and Adobe Photoshop
• Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets
• Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. May work at heights. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq4yyx-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.