A little bit about our team:
The Warner Music Artist & Fan Experiences Group functions as a centralized, in-house creative agency for the Warner Recorded Music roster as well as for third party artists who need our expertise. This team is responsible for growing revenue for artists by developing impactful fan-centric experiences that shape culture. This happens through merchandising, ticketing, content, collaborations, and more. Turning label and artist goals into ''must-have'' experiences for fans.
Warner Music Artist & Fan Experiences is a global team with a simple ethos: put the Artist at the center. Our team is made up of marketers, strategists, graphic designers, and engineers. We are creative and detail-obsessed. Above all, we are music fans - unabashed, enthusiastic music fans. We are passionate champions of our artists, and we work tirelessly to deliver for them every album cycle, every tour, every day.
We are flexible, agile and strategic. Our global sales and marketing teams provide a broad suite of expert commercial and marketing knowledge. We utilize the latest digital marketing technology, develop infrastructure and execute strategy through consumer analytics, email marketing and CRM expertise that turns the artist goals into memorable experiences for fans.
The SVP, Artist Experiences works directly with the artists to develop their Brand and build their business across merchandise, content, experiential, gaming, NFTs, collaborations and more. This is an artist brand and business building role focused on innovation, inspired by music and style trends, and centered on artist rights. As point person, the SVP is driving the business growth strategy supported by creative, innovation, experiential, merchandise, tour, ecommerce and retail teams. This leader will create full funnel go to market plans and experiences that generate fan engagement, earned media and incremental revenue throughout the entire lifecycle of an artist's projects. You will collaborate with the entire Label staff across Atlantic and Elektra Records supporting that artist -- Executives, Product Managers, Business Affairs, Marketers, A&R. You will also work closely with the Artist and their representation, Managers, Agents, Lawyers to extend the artists brand into the marketplace with outside brand partnerships, merchandising and content collaborations.
Here you'll get to:
• Leverage Fan and Artist insights to inform brand and business strategy
• Partner with Label executives, Artist(s), Brands, Platforms and Operations to ideate and develop go to market plans
• Lead a team to bring business growth strategies to fruition from conceptualization to launch in coordination with artist, label, partners, and production.
• Oversee the creative development and secure approvals from appropriate stakeholders
• Successfully deliver fan-centric experiences that drive awareness, engagement, conversion and loyalty between fans and artists
• Understand the impact of programs and communicate value delivered to appropriate stakeholders
• Foster close, positive relationships with artists and artist management
• You are an inclusive leader and motivate team members
• You have a deep understanding of fans and shaping culture
• You are passionate about music and have experience working with talent
• You are a strategic thinker and creative marketer
• You have strong leadership, relationship building & problem-solving skills
• You are an effective communicator who can convey information efficiently at various levels of leadership and cross departmentally
• You have excellent time management, follow-up, and organizational skills with ability to prioritize workload, and a strong attention to detail.
• You are self-motivated, able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• You enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and embrace change
• You are results oriented and focused on outcomes
We'd love it if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree in related field, from an accredited college or university preferred
• 15+ years experience working in marketing in the music and/or entertainment industry.
• 8+ years in marketing, merchandising, & brand licensing experience or comparable relevant business experience.
• 8+ years Management experience
$200,000 to $250,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm2yyx-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.