Talent Partnerships Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Manager, New Media and Business Development
Warner Chappell is seeking a highly motivated, individual who is interested in developing relationships across new media content creators and brands to join our Creative Services team.
A little bit about our team:
The Creative Services team collaborates closely with departments and teams across Warner Music Group and works to amplify our iconic songwriters and legacy catalogs through non-traditional opportunity and IP development.
Why this could be your next big break:
This new role is a great opportunity for someone passionate about the intersection between music, technology and brands and who can actively bring in and develop strategic relationships across the new landscape of content creators and media.
Here you'll get to:
• Team with new media, technology and brand companies and content creators who own their own music, for us to administer their music rights and develop music partnerships.
• Leverage our songwriters, composers, iconic catalog and production music business for integration across their music strategy.
• Independently manage creative projects and deal process effectively from ideation to execution, while collaborating closely with the rest of the team and within requirements, processes and expected results.
• Have in depth knowledge across cutting edge technology and find the intersection with music publishing business.
• Collaborate closely within Creative Services and across Warner Chappell departments and global teams (Administration, Digital, Legal, A&R and Sync) to understand nuances across the publishing business and how they affect potential deals and partnerships.
• Develop and manage a high volume of creative accounts, projects, timelines, and deliverables.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Work with international media partners with flexible hours.
• Use Microsoft Office suite products, Slack, and can learn new project management tools effectively.
• Be personable with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally across the business.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines and needs.
• Find new and exciting areas of opportunity to develop and create partnerships.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A love for music while staying on the cutting edge of new media and technology.
• Self-motivation and organization skills.
• The ability to be business savvy, strategic and innovative.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal in a highly collaborative environment.
• Music publishing knowledge a plus, but not required.