Job Title: Influencer Creative Strategist, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So
IMGN Media is looking for an experienced Creative Strategist that specializes in influencer marketing to help lead all our influencer campaigns from the creative side, work with our internal teams, clients, and external vendors. The Influencer creative strategist creates audience-first, compelling ideas, and content programs across platforms Gen Z loves: TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Snapchat, YouTube as well as emerging platforms. We pride ourselves on our innovative, diverse, and irreverent point of view. We are looking for a seasoned creative leader to help lead our team of creative producers and designers in creative invention for our clients and pitches. The individual will have the ability to anticipate workload and resource needs for a successful project while working closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute innovative marketing initiatives to achieve business goals. The candidate must be detail-oriented and should have experience managing multiple projects at the same time, owning schedules and status updates, and trafficking deliverables. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where they implement and execute efficient processes and deliver bar-raising marketing campaigns.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage influencer campaigns for all brand partnership deals, working with internal teams, clients, agencies.
• Create clear KPIs for the team on each project, allocate resources, track performance, manage budgets, and re-allocate/strategize as needed to achieve success.
• Manage relationships directly with talent, influencer agencies, talent agencies, and all third-party partners
• Manage all campaign elements from ideation to execution to reporting
• Listen to, identify, and understand the needs and asks of Influencers/Creators with a goal of delivering mutually beneficial solutions
• Help identify new social channels for Influencer content
• Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Twitch, Mixer, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube)
• Stay on top of trends with knowledge of all major social platforms including Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok
• Provide weekly updates for status meetings, including developing and regularly updating status sheets
• B e social savvy - know TikTok, Insta and Snapchat.
• 5+ years of experience in a creative marketing role at creative agencies, brands, or social first publisher (preferably combination), focused on social media
• A deep passion for influencer and branded content
• You approach your work with energy and can work both independently and in a team setting
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in creating proposals detailing a complete marketing plan for clients.
• Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Twitch, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube)
We'd love it if you also had:
• Experience taking projects from concept through activation
• Strong art direction and brand strategy experience
• Deep understanding of storytelling across varied social formats
• Very organized, able to manage a ton of things simultaneously
• Collaborative, passionate, and skilled mentor and team leader
• A love of pop culture, from music to movies to film to games
$75,000 to $85,000 Annually
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnyowk-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.