Workplace Operations Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Global People Team Coordinator
Job Title: Global People Team Coordinator
A little bit about our team:
The Warner Chappell People Team doesn't just focus on what we do, but rather how we do it. We are a high touch team that goes above and beyond to deliver the best to our employees, enabling them with the resources needed to do their job in the most effective way. We believe in the power of transparency and trust with our employees and leaders. The Warner Chappell People Team, spanning over US, UK and Asia provides strategic support to the publishing division at Warner Music Group. We provide day-to-day coaching on employee development, experience and performance. In addition, we are responsible for delivering the people strategy which includes D&I, development, wellness and flexibility.
Why this could be your next big break:
You are the face of our people team with employees reaching out to you for questions related to benefits, pay, Workday processes, etc. You will shine with your strong customer service skills as you interact with all levels of the organization ensuring positive experience and relationships. This role will offer global exposure and an understanding of all parts of the music publishing world. Our small but mighty team also offers the opportunity to participate in various initiatives and projects.
Here you'll get to:
• Help us run smoothly by supporting the global people team
• Be the center point for gathering data and streamlining processes
• Work closely with our people team leader
• Provide support to 180+ publishing employees in LA, Miami, New York and Nashville
• Update and maintain Workday employee data with accuracy (you will spend a great deal of time in Workday)
• Help us manage projects and tell stories through our data
• Create a seamless and exciting on-boarding experience for all new hires
• Manage the offboarding process
• Provide positive work experience for our employees through proactive support
• Improve processes by identifying gaps and inconsistencies
• Collaborate with the Talent, Comp & Benefits and People Tech teams on current and future people activities
Rockstar candidates have:
• Project management experience
• Experience managing large sets of data
• Strong Excel skills (v-look ups, pivot tables)
• A methodical, detail-oriented, and thorough approach to work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Results-oriented, strong execution and follow up skills
• High organization, multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Accountability, critical thinking skills and confidence when presenting ideas
• A proactive approach to their updates and communication
• High emotional intelligence, and exercise sound judgment when dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
• 2-3 years of full-time, HR experience
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• B.A. required
• A minimum of 1 year of experience with Workday is strongly desired
• Project management experience
• Data analytics experience
• A love for music
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.