As the Executive Assistant to WMG's SVP, Head of Shared Services, you will play a critical role at WMG. The Executive Assistant will help with scheduling, phone calls, prioritizing and organizing, travel, team training and events as well as process initiatives to build efficiencies. The ideal candidate will be proactive, curious, flexible, organized and able to work independently and with passion. You are an independent person who is willing to engage in administrative/clerical duties as well as more complex project work to the extent of the applicant's capabilities.
Here you'll get to:
• Lead extensive executive calendar, schedule meetings on a regional and global scale, arrange conference calls and travel (domestic & international), coordinate team meetings and functions, answer phones, handle executive expenses, etc.
• Act as Chief of Staff and proxy for SVP, Head of Shared Services as needed.
• Act as scribe, keep Minutes of Meeting (MoM), action items, deliverables, and responsibles for SVP, Head of Shared Services.
• Actively monitor due dates and deliverables for key COE initiatives, projects, and process changes.
• Own all staff communications partnering with HR or corp comm where needed, including but not limited to: event invitations, monthly newsletter, etc.
• Communicate with an advanced understanding of executive functions and requirements.
• Manage highly sensitive, confidential information with the highest level of discretion, maintaining confidentiality and proprietary information and communications.
• Manage invoices are necessary.
• Plan and implement domestic & international conferences/special events on & off-sites, both in-person and virtually.
• Drive efficiencies across the team by helping to build on-boarding for new team members and processes and trainings for existing members.
• Liaise with Technology and Office Services departments regarding software, equipment, and office needs.
• Support various ad hoc requests.
• Required to be in-office as requested.
• You are a pro-active 'self-starter' who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the department.
• You are highly meticulous and organized while able to prioritize across multiple high-profile priorities.
• You have deadline awareness and ability to prioritize workload.
• You have the ability to identify challenges and create fixes.
• You have the interest in proactively seeing opportunities in order to drive efficiencies and value.
• You have the ability to communicate information clearly, concisely and professionally, both written and verbally.
• You have an ability to take direction and execute specific outlined initiatives.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to connect with people at all levels within the company and externally.
We'd love it if you also had:
• 7-10+ years of executive level administrative experience.
• A background in project management
• College Degree preferred.
• Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1j550-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.