At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Finance
A little bit about our team:
Warner Records is a record label of iconic, culture-shaping music and entertainment, run by a fearless team of music executives. The finance department is responsible for the managing and reporting the financial position of the label. In addition, the department is responsible for establishing operational controls related to financial activities and preparing the budgets for which the company is measured against. Finally, the finance department is a partner to all other departments with regards to making strategic decisions that benefit the company.
Why this could be your next big break:
This position is the ''right hand'' to the CFO providing al day-to-day administrative and support responsibilities.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage the CFO calendar, schedule meetings, arrance conference calls and travel, coordinate team meetings, managing monthly executive expense reports, ordering supplies answering phones, etc.
• Solicit and maintain budgets including travel & entertainment, meetings, conventions, charitable contributions and other overhead related expenses of the label.
• Produce Powerpoint presentations and excel reports and charts as needed.
• Lead training sessions for new employees on company systems such as SAP, Ariba and Concur. You will provide continued support on a as-needed basis.
• Maintain corporate Staples account.
• Take meeting notes and distribute action items.
• Plan, coordinate and oversee budget of domestic events and meetings.
• Responsilbe for assisting other finance team members as needed
• 2-4 years experience supporting a senior-level executive
• A self-starter who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of Warner Records
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow up and able to work in a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strategic thinker & results oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure, commincates effectively and meets deadlines.
• Excellent Microsoft computer skills including word, excel and powerpoint.
• Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet manner.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College degree preferred
• Finance or accounting knowldege
• Prior music industry experience
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw707k-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.