Senior Account Manager
Warner Music Group
New York, NY
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
Inspired by the spirit of independent artists, Level is a distribution platform built for the next generation of musicians. Level makes it simple and intuitive for independent artists to share their music globally to all major music services. Our growing suite of creator tools enables all artists to promote and earn from their work-while they keep 100% rights and royalties on their releases.
Beyond our platform, Level supports a diverse artist community by highlighting their perspective and narrative. Along with Warner Music Group, we strive to provide a continual space for independent musicians to grow and explore their journey-wherever it may lead them.
Why this could be your next big break:
This role will place you in a leadership capacity at a small brand within a much larger organization, leading product management and marketing. We're a small team, so everyone wears many hats. You'll be empowered to own and lead initiatives from start to finish, making important decisions that will have a meaningful impact on the future of Level and our parent companies.
Here you'll get to:
• Oversee product development for Level: from bug reports to user stories, design prototypes to epics that span multiple teams, this role will work closely with our VP of Product and will set the path out for our development teams
• Gather data and stakeholder information to write clear and detailed specifications for new features and improvements - creating designs, specifying requirements and coaching the team through the development process
• Obsessively test, review, and iterate on our products, both during development and after launch to ensure they meet user needs in the most effective and positive way possible.
• Project manage marketing campaigns ,working with the team to ensure successful campaign execution
• Execute on key development projects, working cross-functionally to build new processes and internal tools to help us scale our business and technology
• Drive user-focused decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity, using research and data to inform the way forward to grow revenue and market share
• Oversee regular product and growth reporting by setting KPIs, developing dashboards, and communicating regular updates to executive leadership and stakeholders on progress
• Consistently communicate with Level's marketing and support teams to create a continuous feedback loop, ensuring users' needs are met and product updates are messaged effectively to our target audience
• Oversee third party vendor relationships and own non-technical facets of the product (including CRM database, business intelligence tools, and more)
• A passion for good product, the vision and instinct to chase new ideas, and the meticulousness required to get every detail exactly right
• A meticulous organizer with excellent communication skills: you'll be the voice for our product in the room and will need to project manage and work with multiple people across several teams, disciplines and time zones
• A user-centric problem solver. You care deeply about people's motivations and behaviors and can leverage user insights to develop innovative products & features that solve core needs
• A data-driven decision maker. You know how to leverage data to identify opportunities, paint a narrative, and make informed decisions
• An entrepreneur and self-starter. You love to move quickly and are comfortable taking the initiative to kickoff and manage projects on your own
• A jack-of-all trades. This role needs a little bit of everything - from basic design and copywriting experience, to advanced excel and data analysis, to HTML prodding and tweaking - no siloed experts need apply.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A college degree
• Experience with data analysis, SQL, and data visualization
• Experience using PowerBI or other business intelligence tools such as Google Data Studio and Stitch Data
• Experience working closely with, or on, marketing teams in a consumer facing brand with a digital focus
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zbke-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.