Senior Director, Marketing & Label Management
Warner Music Group
New York, NY
Job Title: Creative Director, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Creative Director creates audience-first, compelling ideas, and content programs across platforms Gen Z loves: TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Snapchat, YouTube as well as emerging platforms. We pride ourselves on our innovative, diverse, and irreverent point of view.
We are looking for a seasoned creative leader to help lead our team of creative producers and designers in creative invention for our clients and pitches.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide oversight on content strategy, design, creative and execution alongside our Brand Partnership team. Report and work closely with our Chief Strategy Officer.
• Pioneer new ways for brands to engage and reach audiences in social and other spaces.
• Oversee management of client brand channels, high-performing social ad creative, and innovative influencer campaigns.
• Lead the way on emerging platforms.
• Help develop high level creative strategies for pitches.
• Work with the team to conceptualize, develop, and pitch big ideas; constantly setting the bar on creative concepts and campaigns as the company continues to grow and develop.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Be social savvy - know TikTok, Insta and Snapchat.
• 5+ years of experience in a creative marketing role at creative agencies, brands, or social first publisher (preferably combination), focused on social media
• Experience taking projects from concept through activation
• Strong art direction and brand strategy experience
• Deep understanding of storytelling across varied social formats
• Very organized, able to manage a ton of things simultaneously
• Collaborative, passionate, and skilled mentor and team leader
• A love of pop culture, from music to movies to film to games
• A deep passion for Internet culture - memes, trends, platforms, and influencers
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.