Speakers Logistics Coordinator
New York, NY
Job Title: Coordinator, Motion Graphic Design, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for a Coordinator, Motion Graphic Design to work with our So Satisfying team and help other brands when needed. The ideal candidate has an interest in So Satisfying content but a flexibility to work with different templates and teams.
Here you'll get to:
• Work with the editorial team to implement all creative content to be featured on social media platforms
• Create and design graphic layouts, templates, and animations for social media channels
• Responsible for quality control in all aspects of graphic production and content for digital and social video projects
• Generate and maintain strong communication within your assigned team
• Initiate and create new social graphic concepts
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• 2+ years of professional experience in editing, animation, and/or producing video and graphic design.
• Experience with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop
• Strong grasp of design, motion, and color
• Great sense of typography and layout design, including information hierarchy
• Strong communication skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Excellent time-management and organization
• Strong attention to detail
• Candidates must send a reel and/or portfolio when they apply
• Schedule is Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri. 9:30am-6:30pm
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Experience in designing for Snapchat discover
• Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D software
• Hand-sketching and illustration
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.