At Warner Chappell Music (WCM), we shape the culture of songwriting and champion songs that resonate for generations by creating transformational opportunities for songwriters everywhere. Our people and culture are at the epicenter of our company, and we are looking for team members who share our service-oriented mindset and have a passion for looking after our songwriters.
As the global music publishing arm of Warner Music Group (WMG), we're a collective band of music lovers, innovative connectors, and relentless supporters of our songwriters and catalog of iconic works. We lead with curiosity, collaborate across departments, borders, languages, and genres, and we're committed to delivering on the promises we make to each other and to our songwriters.
Job Title: Coordinator, Sync
A little bit about our team:
Warner Chappell Music, the global music publishing company of Warner Music Group, is home to a wide array of legendary songwriters and a rich catalog of contemporary hits and influential standard. With offices in more than 40 countries, Warner Chappell Music provides a deep expertise across a range of creative services and the most innovative opportunities for songwriters and copyright holders. With a history dating back more than 200 years, Warner Chappell currently publishes and administers music from Lizzo, Anderson.Paak, Santigold, Lil Jon, Smashing Pumpkins, Justin Tranter, George Michael, Cranberries, Lil Wayne, Rae Sremmurd, Kacey Musgraves, Chris Stapleton, Eric Clapton, FUN, Gamble & Huff, Green Day, Mike Elizondo, Katy Perry, Led Zeppelin, Annapurna, Madonna, Miramax Films, Muse, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stephen Sondheim, Cole Porter, among many others.
Under direct supervision, with some latitude for independent judgment and decision, is responsible for providing executive and administration support to the SVP of Creative Sync and other department members as needed, and will be involved in marketing efforts, creative initiatives, and pitching music.
Here you'll get to:
• Welcome visitors, screen and direct phone calls/inquiries, process expenses, schedule and coordinate domestic and international meetings, maintain all calendar items, coordinate domestic and international travel, process incoming mail and correspondence, prepare outgoing mail, and ensure the office is always fully equipped and functions smoothly.
• Work independently to complete routine departmental or unit functions and/or tasks including, but not limited to, various correspondence, preparing and updating recurring internal reports, forms, tables, pamphlets, etc. from rough draft, handwritten notes, or verbal instructions.
• Proofread and edit drafts and final materials for appropriate consistent format, accuracy of financial figures or other data and makes corrections as needed.
• Maintain and update department files, records and publications.
• Responsible for completing tasks specific within the area, department, or division along with the aforementioned duties and responsibilities in a satisfactory manner as determined by the officers and managers of the division and/or Company.
• Coordinate showcase events
• Ticket buys
• Enter synchronization quotes in digital system.
• Maintain and update database of TV and Film production schedules.
• Research specific projects and provide breakdowns.
• Research film and television market trends and budgets.
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
• Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• Must be able to read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably augmented by course work in music business and/or related fields.
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience within a Film/TV department in a supportive role, preferably in a music publishing company.
• A satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields and/or educational disciplines, enough to qualify for the requirements of position.
Effective October 1st, this position will require being in the office 4 days a week. We believe that an in-office presence is critical for talent development, collaboration and building strong relationships.
Links to relevant documents:
2024 Benefits At A Glance final.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpow20-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.