At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Coordinator, Strategic Integration & Operations
A little bit about our team:
The Warner Chappell Global Strategic Integration and Operations team is a small but mighty team focused on delivering and implementing business objectives. Working closely with our global leaders, we are responsible for driving and embedding our global business strategy.
Why this could be your next big break:
You are the face of our team and will have employees reaching out to you for questions related to strategic deliverables, timeline, access to systems or resources, etc. You will shine with your strong customer service skills as you interact with all levels of the organization ensuring positive experience and relationships. This role will offer global visibility and an understanding of all parts of the global music publishing world. You will also have the opportunity to participate in many projects – no two days will look the same.
Here you'll get to:
• Help us run smoothly by supporting the SVP, Global Strategic Integration & Operations
• This role is part admin support and part project coordination
• Process expenses, schedule and coordinate domestic and international meetings, maintain calendar items as needed, and coordinate domestic and international travel
• Be the center point for gathering data and streamlining processes
• Help us manage projects and execute on key deliverables
• Improve processes by identifying gaps and inconsistencies
• Take notes, create summaries, work on presentations
• Proofread and edit drafts and final materials for appropriate consistent format and make corrections as needed
• Direct documents to the appropriate parties, obtain approvals when necessary, and make certain all deadlines are met
• Track and report budgetary spending
• Manage our project management tool
• Participate in meetings where you will represent our team
• Lead the logistics, planning, and coordination for offsite leadership meetings
• Help manage some of the content on our website to make sure it is current at all times
• Handle related projects and special assignments as needed
• 1-3 years of Executive level administrative experience, or a satisfactory equivalent of education, training and experience in related fields
• Tech savvy and operates with high level of detail
• Deeply organized
• Proactively anticipating the needs of the department's leader
• Strong business acumen and project management skills
• Effective verbal and written communicator with ability to interact with all levels of an organization
• Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated and take responsibility/ownership of tasks
• Think outside the box
• Consistently takes initiative, thinks two steps ahead
• Experience managing large sets of data
• Strong Excel skills (v-look ups, pivot tables)
• Strong skills in Power Point and presentation creation
• Results-oriented, strong execution and follow through
• Accountability, critical thinking skills and confidence when presenting ideas
• High emotional intelligence and exercise sound judgment when dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Project management experience
• Data analytics experience
• A love for music and business
• Experience in music publishing or similar field
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbno3y-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.