Job Title: Coordinator, Product Data Management
A little bit about our team:
The Product Data Management Team is a part of Global Data Operations. Our team supports regional product data standards in partnership with regional Labels as well as other Product Data Management personnel. We contribute as needed to IT projects impacting the Label Copy application, GCDM (Global Content Data Management). We also provide label support when entering Label Copy into GCDM.
We are always working on refining, enhancing and administering new data standards. Our team helps with new affiliates with any training needs so they are setting up releases per the standards that we have in place.
Here you'll get to:
• You will enter label copy into Global Content Data Management (GCDM)
• You will review data quality reports and update GCDM where necessary to maintain a quality data pool for WMG
• You will assist Labels with crafting label copy to WMG standards including the content submitted and the process information is being sent to the PDM Group
• You will contact labels to obtain any and all missing information required for a release in GCDM
• You will follow up on all metadata issues with various Digital Service Providers that WMG has a relationship with
• You will have special project work relating to the maintenance of product data with WMG.
• You will be educating and documenting all processed related to Product Data Management
• You have to demonstrate excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• You have to handle a fast paced work environment that requires strong multitasking skills
• You need to have excellent time management and prioritization skills
• You need to have very high attention to detail and consistency
• You have to be computer proficient; MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and Google
We'd love it if you also had:
• Have working knowledge of the recording music industry and distribution supply chain (physical and digital)
• 2 years of music industry experience
• Project management experience
• Bachelor Degree preferred
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance final.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vy8q-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.