Coordinator, Interactive Marketing - TEMP
Coordinator, Interactive Marketing
A little bit about our team:
In this role, you will sit inside of the Interactive Marketing team within the Artist Development department, reporting to the Manager, Interactive Marketing. You will work closely with various internal departments (Artist Development, Creative, Streaming, + more), along with artists, managers, and external partners to create, strategize, and maximize digital opportunities in the marketplace for the entire Warner Music Nashville roster. You will work with an energetic, fast-paced team of people committed to driving awareness and engagement for our artists and their music.
The Coordinator, Interactive Marketing is focused on the day-to-day development of Warner Music Nashville artists' digital properties. You will support the team in ideation, development, and execution of social rollouts and fan engagement campaigns. You will take a fans-first approach in acquiring and engaging fans on a daily basis.
Here you'll get to:
• You will oversee social calendars for Warner Music Nashville artist and label socials
• You will assist with content curation for artist and label newsletters
• You will add content to artists' websites – news items, videos, music releases, etc.
• You will assist with submitting Basecamp projects for social assets, video teasers, and other digital needs
• You will help with social database maintenance and social analytics reporting
• You will facilitate approvals of social calendars and assets
• Maintain calendar of important release anniversaries, holidays, key events to populate socials and support catalog initiatives
• You will assist with capturing label and artist content at events
• Must be willing and able to interface directly with artists and managers to train and update them on new tech and engagement best practices within all social platforms
• You have 0-3 years of experience working in digital marketing
• You have proficiency working with Microsoft Office suite
• You have outstanding written and oral communication skills
• You are organized, detail-oriented, and efficient
• You are able to complete multiple projects quickly with accuracy
• You are able to write engaging, grammatically correct social and email copy
• You are creative, collaborative, and innovative
• You are passionate about music
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• You enjoy building and fostering relationships across teams, departments, and with external partners
• You are organized, analytical, thoughtful, and a self-starter
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g618mq-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.