Coordinator, Digital Fulfillment & Timed Release Support
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
A little bit about our team:
The Digital Specialty Products teams sits within the Digital Operations team, under the Media Operations Department. The Digital Specialty Products Team is focused on operational support for Short and Long Form Video, as well as, Content Matching/User Generated Content Accounts for both Audio and Video. This team is consistently tasked with developing efficient operational solutions for non-standard products, new formats, and new accounts with innovative business models. This team is at the forefront of an ever-growing and ever-changing field as we constantly adapt to the ways people consume music and the accounts that work to provision that media.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will be working with a dynamic and innovative team solving the world's supply chain operations problems while helping WMG to exploit its exciting catalog globally. You will work on a team where no two days are truly alike and being a digital detective is all in a day's work and where your creativity is needed to optimize WMG Content in the User Generated Content Space. In this role, you will work with a variety of teams such as Digital Operations, Production Teams, Content Protection, Account Teams, Internal Operations, WEA Studios, Label Digital Marketing, Label Video and Video Vendors, Data Entry teams and IT. You will be an active member of the Digital Speciality Products Team beginning in a support role for existing workflows.
Here you'll get to:
• Manage the ADA front line release video claiming and production processes
• Run YouTube Auto Claim Reports Globally on a weekly basis and execute claims at YouTube based on feedback. In doing so, you'll liaise with all WMG labels domestic and international.
• Fingerprint/Content Matching support for all labels and accounts worldwide. Confirm delivery, troubleshoot, and stay abreast of account specifications.
• Assist and/or manage ad hoc research projects leveraging both internal and account data.
• Communicate research project findings with your team, labels, data entry and production teams and facilitate adjustments with said teams to ensure data integrity and accurate product offerings.
• Partner with Digital Specialty Products, Production, and Digital Account Teams with projects and troubleshooting as needed.
• Draft application and process user guides for distribution across the company.
• Participate in weekly meetings across WEA Teams. Participate in WMG/ADA label meetings as needed.
• Assist with WMG front line release video claiming.
• Work on label on and off-boarding projects across all of WMG and ADA.
• Participate in brainstorming and driving development to improve business support within the digital supply chain.
• You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• You have excellent communication skills
• You are easily adaptable to shifting deadlines and priorities
• You are Excel proficient, including formulas and large data set analysis and are familiar wit video file formats and video encoding processes
• You are familiar with User Generated Content business models
• You are detail oriented, confident, persistent, approachable, a critical thinker, organized, and a quick study
• You have time management skills
• You are a creative problem solver
• You are genuinely curious about our business, our role within it, and how to improve our business
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You have YouTube CMS experience, specifically Content ID
• You have experience reading and interpreting XML
• You are familiar with SQL and are able to write basic queries
• You have experience collaborating with IT with one or all of the following: development, testing, and general efficiency improvements.
• You have experience working in digital video production.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.