Job Title: Coordinator, Digital Marketing - Black Music
A little bit about our team:
The Digital team at Atlantic Records is a full-service, agency-like marketing team, dedicated to building artist careers through the intersection of music and technology. We are responsible for all digital strategy and marketing for all artists on the roster, acting as artist partners in our 360 relationships, across music, touring, merch, and all other aspects of the artist career. Through creative marketing campaigns, we build online and mobile fan communities, with an eye towards evolving the way that fans listen to, participate in, and purchase music and related products. We create, market, distribute and optimize content, develop and implement CRM/fan acquisition strategies, and work with new, engaging digital platforms and startups.
This role is perfect for someone who understands how to organize creatives. You will provide direct operational support to digital marketers, helping make sure everything properly is in order for music and video releases. You will help streamline communication with all departments. You will help keep designers and marketers meet deadlines. You will help make sure that as things change everyone who needs to know is getting updates. You will make sure all digital content is uploaded and optimized correctly, and all online profiles are always updated. You will set up vendors and process invoices. You will organize, catalog, and distribute all release assets.
The ideal candidate is interested in the day-to-day operational facets of a music release AND new technology. They are highly organized with exceptional attention to detail. They have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once and effectively prioritize. They can anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with sound judgment. They are resourceful and can work autonomously, take initiative, and demonstrate excellent follow-through. They can work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines, while staying friendly, polite, and calm. They can communicate effectively and with confidence. They have excellent computer and phone skills, and are adept at quickly learning new processes and technologies.
If you love new challenges daily - this could be the gig for you.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide direct operational support to the digital marketing team in all areas of a music or video release
• Coordinate with internal teams and 3rd party designers / developers to produce all assets for a digital release - links, banners, social skins, landing pages, CRM blasts, artist websites, apps, interactive games and experiences
• Help with content distribution campaigns
• Set up social media accounts and repurpose optimized content across platforms
• Assist in the creation of all digital marketing materials for internal and external teams (editorial & social calendars, timelines and presentations)
• Traffic assets and creative to help launch advertising and content distribution campaigns with various platforms
• Analyze campaign & streaming data and create weekly marketing summaries and reports
• Manage the digital marketing team calendars and assist in setting up meetings, conference calls
• Attend company meetings in connection with assigned projects, take thoughtful and thorough notes, and provide the team with timely feedback and follow-up regarding any action items
• You have a BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar
• You have a passion for music and tech - we know you're at you're best when you're doing what you love and are looking for Rockstar candidates that LOVE the internet, technology, social and music
• You have AMAZING organizational abilities
• You can multitask and prioritize
• You can manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
• You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
• You are insanely detail-oriented
• You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating
• You are creative
• You are a self-starter
• You are curious and ask questions
We'd love it if you also had:
• Previous assistant experience
• Working knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media, and viral marketing techniques (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Discord, YouTube, SoundCloud, Snapchat, etc.)
• An understanding of what content moves online conversations
• Experience and knowledge of streaming platforms
• Some experience with Photoshop, basic HTML, social media publishing tools and video editing
• Juggler & multi-tasker extraordinaire! Proven excellence in prioritization, time management and follow up skills with an attention to detail
Job Posting Range
$21.79 to $23.07 Hourly
Job Posting Ranges are included for NYC based and 100% remote roles where talent can be located in NYC. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0pqvj-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.