Music Publicity Assistant
Warner Music Group
New York, NY
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
The Global Digital Account Management team's mission is to maximize digital revenue and market share through optimization and streamlined communications globally across digital accounts and label partners.
Additionally, we provide support to our label and territory partners in rights management, optimization, and content protection to ensure maximum revenue opportunities at our commercial digital partners.
Why this could be your next big break:
By delivering revenue optimization for our labels and artists this role is an opportunity to engage with many different parts of WMG with a focus on emerging platforms as part of a growing global team.
Here you'll get to:
• Engage labels, territories and departments all over the world
• Action some of the most critical tasks on the biggest digital platforms
• Be challenged daily with new issues and requests
• Think on your feet and work independently
• Collaborate with a global team to complete projects big and small
• Coordinate all team communication materials
• Showcase superior organization and communication skills
• Work collaboratively and learn quickly about new business areas
• Utilize existing knowledge of monetization on platforms such as YouTube, Soundcloud or Facebook
• Be a goal-oriented and flexible team player
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Knowledge in YouTube CMS, Facebook RM4M, Soundcloud Deck
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• 1-3 years' experience with digital music or digital rights management
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.