Coordinator, Digital Products
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Senior Coordinator, Audits & Client Services
A little bit about our team:
Audits & Client Services (''ACS'') is an inter-departmental discipline that touches royalties, copyright, mechanical licensing, income tracking, finance and business and legal affairs, interacting with co-workers at all levels, in order to best serve Warner/Chappell's writers. The broad scope of work offers a fantastic opportunity to learn about all aspects of music publishing.
The ACS team is small (two in total) but is entrusted and relied upon by executives to complete important and sensitive work. As half the department, the Senior Coordinator, ACS, will be expected, in time, to perform audit analysis autonomously and make meaningful, substantive contributions.
Why this could be your next big break:
Work in ACS provides meaningful exposure to all aspects of the business, making it an ideal training ground for a career in publishing.
Here you'll get to:
• You will research audit claims and assist in preparation of audit responses.
• You will help conceive, create and distribute reports and analyses to clients/writers.
• You will plan and schedule fieldwork and liaise with external auditors during fieldwork.
• You will be an essential part of a small team.
• You have excellent critical thinking skills.
• You have strong reading comprehension, verbal and writing skills.
• You have a love of healthy, professional debate.
• You have a drive to find answers to challenging problems.
• You have pride in a job well done.
• You have an affinity for math and logic.
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
• Effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company's Code of Conduct and core values.
• Come to work on time without restriction as to time commitment.
• Read and understand materials and documents and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data and information.
• Perform all diverse physical tasks necessary to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Work at and utilize all necessary functions of a computer in order to complete all the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 1-3 years of experience in audits, royalties, accounting, or finance.
• Familiarity with EXCEL, Power Query, Alteryx and Tableau.
• Basic understanding of music publishing.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22we5-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.