Spring College Rep Spring - Marketing
Warner Music Group
New York, NY
Associate Director, Content & Strategy, IMGN
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media, a Warner Music Group Company, is a tech-driven media organization specialized in producing and programming social content for Gen Z audiences. IMGN owns & operates a portfolio of media brands in gaming, entertainment, ASMR and more, with an overall reach of over 50 million followers. IMGN is home to Daquan, TryHard, So Satisfying & more highly engaging channels.
Why this could be your next big break:
IMGN Media is looking for an Associate Director, Content & Strategy to assist with content creation/ideation for branded and organic content, help oversee our rapidly growing social accounts, and manage daily projects/tasks. The ideal candidate should have a passion for social platforms, a curiosity about emerging platforms, the ability to work with various genres/brands, and a finger on the pulse of online culture and viral content.
Here you'll get to:
• Work with the Content Director to oversee our brands on multiple platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok), assisting the teams in content strategy.
• Work with the Brand Partnership team to create highly engaging short-form content for social platforms.
• Strategize content in the short-term and long-term when applicable.
• Help create presentation materials for clients/partners including high quality decks, compelling write ups, storyboards, and video reels.
• Take your ideas through execution and be hands on in filming, editing, and design direction.
• Work independently to execute projects and adhere to deadlines while working collaboratively with a dedicated team.
• Monitor trends within the Gen-Z/Millennial audience.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• 3+ years experience in social media/content management, especially with short-form video (ie Stories, TikTok etc.).
• Knowledge of relevant social platforms and user behavior.
• An ability to work both autonomously and as part of a group.
• An understanding of data and how to convert it to highly engaging content.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• A portfolio of work.
• Experience with graphic design, specifically on Adobe products like After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
• Experience creating content for a Gen-Z/Millennial audience, and hands-on production and editing skills.
• Highly organized and able to track not just personal tasks but the workload of a team.
• Incredible communication skills and easily adaptable for a fast paced, ever changing social landscape.
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.