At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Contractor – Assistant, Video Production Operations
A little bit about our team:
The Video Operations department is responsible for papering, clearing, delivering and archiving music videos and video content for the entire Atlantic Records Group roster of artists. The department is involved in all aspects of production – from concept to completion.
Why this could be your next big break:
Atlantic Records was the first label to create a content department and is an organization that embraces and supports video production and creatives. Here, you will be exposed to the inner workings of a high-volume Video Department, and have the opportunity to learn about all stages of production, from conception to release.
Here you'll get to:
• Accept delivery of videos from production companies and directors
• Review delivered videos for technical quality and legal compliance
• Prepare videos for global release at all major DSPs through Aspera
• Make minor, but necessary, edits to videos so they pass QC tests, for example, re-lay stereo audio.
• Coordinate with WEA Production Team and Marketing Department to ensure we can fulfill all scheduling requests
• Very strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to understand and gel with various personalities and genres of music.
• Ability to take constructive criticism with a positive attitude.
• Great attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize many jobs at once.
• An eagerness to learn about all facets of video production at a major label.
• Excellent phone and e-mail etiquette.
• Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining good working relationships.
• Ability to understand technical video terminology and software
• A pulse on new videos, techniques and talent (directors, editors, models, etc.)
• A strong desire to pursue a career in music video and content production.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Strong logistical outlook.
• Broad knowledge of film production techniques and procedures.
• Desire to work within all genres of music.
• Willingness to learn and grow within a great organization.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.