Digital Operations Coordinator
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA
Assistant / Sr. Coordinator, Administration
serving as a key contact for Administration and Copyright requests. You'll develop a comprehensive understanding of music publishing, since this position deals with multiple departments.
Here you'll get to:
• You will handle scheduling for meetings and group projects for the SVP, Administration, North America.
• You will collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
• You will prepare reports related to client earnings and song catalogs.
• You will serve as an initial point of contact for calls and general inquiries received by the department.
• You will make independent decisions on a daily basis, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
• You will welcome visitors, screen and direct phone calls, and process expenses for the SVP, Administration, North America.
• You will interact with representatives of the Legal, Licensing, Royalties, and Finance Departments, as well as, the Harry Fox Agency, BMI, ASCAP, record companies, and the general public regarding administration issues.
• You will distribute the weekly contract brief outlining new writer signings and renewals
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have excellent phone skills and email etiquette
• You have strong research skills
• You have 1 year of responsible administrative experience within a music company
• You consistently take initiative
• You demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Course work in music business or related field
• Music Publishing experience
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Job Title: Assistant / Sr. Coordinator, Administration
A little bit about our team:
We are a global music publishing company, home to a wide array of legendary songwriters and a rich catalog of contemporary hits and influential standards. Here, you will be serving as the first point of contact for the SVP Administration, North America. You'll also help our Copyright and Royalties departments run smoothly, assisting with song ownership inquires and royalty statement requests.
Why this could be your next big break:
You will be working at a major music publishing company, interacting with numerous departments (Copyright, Legal, Licensing, Royalties, Finance). Here, you'll help manage a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide;