Warner Music Group
New York, NY
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
The Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) and Fan Engagement team assists record labels' digital marketing teams with the full cycle of their digital toolkit, from technology to data to strategy. The team develops and maintains campaign activation tools, implements data collection best practices, optimizes digital marketing campaigns, builds fan segments, and more. Our job includes surveying the digital marketing landscape to provide thought leadership and enable the company's marketers to make the best data-driven decisions they can. This role will work closely with the rest of the analytics team as well as the other CRM workstreams – platform solutions and campaign management – to manage data collection practices, analyze data sets, and develop tools/reports that best quench marketers' thirst for knowledge.
Why this could be your next big break:
The CRM and Fan Engagement Analytics Manager position oversees data collection and platform strategy for WMG's first-party website analytics platform, in addition to the analysis of such data. He/she will be a self-starter who ideates and creates analysis case studies and projects for broad circulation throughout the organization. This person serves a critical role in digital marketing insights and strategy, as well as surfacing business insights for fan-facing commercial interests such as streaming, social engagement, ecommerce, ticketing, and VIP experiences. The employee will work with various record labels and territories across the world to help measure, report, and advise on digital marketing campaigns and business objectives across many artists. Their goal will be to ensure that internal employees strive to make data-informed decisions and optimize campaign performance based on past learnings.
Here you'll get to:
• Lead first-party website data collection strategy across several thousand digital properties
• Oversee data integrations between analysis platforms and marketing activation tools
• Analyze digital marketing, advertising and D2C campaigns across the WMG artist roster
• Direct consulting team in executing analytics platform and tag management solution strategy
• Manage internal team KPI tracking and foster feedback loop with team to garner improvements
• Generate means of data collection for digital assets and marketing technology stack platforms
• Set up reporting and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders
• Administrate analytics and data platforms
• Contribute to multi-channel data collection strategies
• Evaluate tracking code implementations on digital properties for quality assurance
• Develop useful data-related tools and resources for internal company use
• Collaborate with campaign management to set data-informed campaign goals
• Work closely with CRM Solutions team, User Experience teams, and Email Production teams to help optimize scaled platform performances
• Design A/B and multivariate tests to be carried out on artists' websites, stores, and email communications
• Segment audiences for advanced marketing and advertising targeting
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3+ years professional experience in analyst, statistician or similar role
• Proven analysis experience and quantifiable results
• Extensive knowledge of statistical analysis concepts
• Strong background with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office tools
• Experience using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar digital marketing analytics platforms
• Working understanding of DMP, advertising, and segmentation concepts
• Dashboard-building experience in business intelligence tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc.
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• High level of motivation with ability to work as well autonomously as collaboratively
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work with both creative and business oriented colleagues and partners
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Proficiency with SQL or similar database querying languages
• Ability to code in Pandas, R, or related analytics libraries
• History with tag management solutions, such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager, or Tealium
• Familiarity with email marketing solutions, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, etc.
• Data Management Platform experience
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.