At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Account Executive
A little bit about our team:
IMGN Media is looking for a motivated and energetic Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service, and you'll be directly responsible for the growth and preservation of our customer base. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance thoughtful prospecting, customer orientation, and a results-driven approach. Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships
Here you'll get to:
• Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
• Work with VP, Brand Partnerships on strategy and implementation of new business prospecting
• Manage the sales cycle from prospecting to securing a deal
• Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships
• Present products to prospective clients
• Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
• Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
• Bachelors degree in business administration, sales or marketing, or similiar
• Proven experience (1-3 years) as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
• Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce), sales prospecting platforms (eg. Winmo, MediaRadar) is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Organizational and time-management skills
• A business acumen
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• About us:
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, IMGN Media and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kz8q-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.