What will you be doing?
• Working closely with the anchor, executive producer and senior producer in pitching, researching, planning, and writing show segments.
• Identifying, producing and organizing elements that spark debate with our panelists.
• Collaborating with newsgathering and research teams.
• Coordinate with the control room team in Atlanta.
• Produce segments in breaking news situations.
• Producing digital & social media projects as needed.
• Helping to research and produce Magic Wall segments.
What do we need from you?
• Extensive knowledge of politics and current events required; digital experience is a plus.
• Two to five years of broadcast political producing/writing, reporting or newsgathering experience required.
• Political field producing experience a plus.
• Proficient in inews.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent in proven industry experience.
• Excellent writing and researching skills - style, language, accuracy and balance.
• Ability to think quickly during breaking news and produce segments accordingly.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo0pk-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.